Skilled Migrant Worker and
International Student Placement
- STAFF RECRUITMENT SOLUTIONS -NO RECRUITMENT FEES
- We are the solution for employers when faced with the challenges of recruiting skilled staff.
- We provide a hassle-free access to skilled staff and can match the skills required for your business with the skilled staff experienced in a similar business.
- We have agents who are fully conversant in all aspects of the engineering industry, hospitality and healthcare industries.
- We are not a recruitment company – we find solutions to your staffing problems. We assist with Job Offer Contracts and Employment Contracts and are fully up to date and trained in all aspects of NZ Employment Law.
- Our solution is to assist you in employing skilled migrants that are self motivated to obtain long term employment in NZ and look forward to having a rewarding life working and living in NZ. We arrange telephone, web cam interviews and in some cases personal interviews by invitation. The skilled migrants are happy to pay us to find them a job that best fits their skills and desires . It’s a great solution to a staffing problem and is easy, hassle free and at no charge to employers.
- STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND -INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS NZ has an international reputation as a provider of quality education.
- We place international students in top achieving NZ primary and secondary schools from ages 5 to 18 years old and NZ tertiary educational institutes - i.e. Universities, Polytechnics and English Language Schools. Please note that one parent or guardian can accompany students to study in NZ Primary and Secondary Schools. The parent can apply for a variation to the visa in New Zealand if the parent wants to study part time or wishes to work between the hours of 9.30am and 2.30pm. The parent does not need a job offer. See Info & FAQ's page
- NZ Secondary schools offer a safe learning environment with excellent study opportunities and support services for international students.
- The quality of a NZ university education is well recognised internationally and all providers offer a wide variety of programmes which can be both academically and vocationally focused. Many recognised qualifications enable students to obtain full time employment with the future opportunity of obtaining NZ residency.
We have a large database of skilled migrants and will choose the best to suit your requirements.